- Non Specific enter any amount you wish to donate option:
- We appreciate any and all donations. If you wish to make a donation without any specific award or commitment please use this option. You may enter any amount you wish, as well as optional for recurring.
The below is a list of all possible options for you to show your commitment to the The Lions Project for Canine Companions for Independence.
- Member Club $125.00 - $325.00
- This is a Club commitment to a suggested annual donation based on the number of Club members. A pledge reminder is sent annually. Clubs receive a Member Club banner patch, certificate, and subscription to LPCCI publications.
Suggested Donations: 0 -20 MEMBERS $125.00 21 -40 MEMBERS $175.00 41 -60 MEMBERS $225.00 61 -80 MEMBERS$275.00 81 -& More MEMBERS 325.00
- Abdul Award $100.00
- This plaque commemorates Abdul, a black Labrador retriever who was the first Canine Companions for Independence assistance dog put into service. The story of his remarkable 14 years is on the back of the plaque. Translated, Abdul means “faithful servant.” This award is a great way to say thank you to an individual who has performed outstanding service.
- Life Membership $300.00
- A life Membership is obtained by any person or club (in honor/memory of a person)uponapplication and donation to LPCCI of at least Three Hundred Dollars( $300.00) either in one(1) lump-sum payment or in three(3) semi-annual installments of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) each. Also included with your contemporary bamboo plaque comes a life member badge, detachable life member lapel pin, banner plate and subscription to LPCCI publications.
- Family Life Members $500.00
- A Family Life Membership is obtained by any two immediate members of a family or by a club (in honor/memory of a persons)upon application and donation to LPCCI of at least Five Hundred Dollars( $500.00) either in one(1) lump-sum payment or in five(5) semi-annual installments of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) each.
- Distinguished Service $300.00
- A modern bamboo plaque commemorates your club’s or an individual’s commitment to helping others..
- LPCCI Fellowship $1,000.00
- A LPCCI Fellowship may be obtained byany person or by a club (in honor/memory of a person))upon application and donation to LPCCI of at least One Thousand Dollars( $1,000.00) either in one(1) lump-sum payment or in five(5)semi-annual installments of no less than Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00) Includes an elegant plaque, banner plate, lapel pin and subscription to LPCCI publications.
- LPCCI Veterans $250.00 Bronze, $500.00 Silver, $750.00 Gold, $1000.00 Platinum
- Show a veteran in your life the appreciation they deserve with this stunning American flag plaque by making a charitable bronze, silver, gold or platinum donation in their honor.
- Puppy Adoption Sponsorship $500.00
- Underwrites the cost of preparation, including vaccinations and temperament testing, for one Canine Companions puppy and travel expenses to its new home with a volunteer puppy raiser family. Sponsor receives a beautiful plaque with a commemorative 4”x 6” photograph of a sponsored puppy.
- Breeding Program Sponsorship $1,000.00
- Helps offset the ongoing expenses of identifying, evaluating and obtaining new breeding stock and providing more litters of puppies that will be Canine Companions. The sponsor is acknowledged with a handsome wall plaque with a 4”x 6” picture of a litter of puppies.
- Kennel Sponsorship $1500.00
- Provides food and maintenance for one kennel of two dogs for the period of advanced training. This sponsor receives a plaque with 4”x 6” picture of the 2 dogs sponsored.
- Graduation Sponsorship $2500.00
- Covers the direct expenses associated with one graduation ceremony, including hall rental, set-up fees, publicity and sign language interpreter. The sponsor is acknowledged in invitations, in the graduation program and during the ceremony. This sponsor receives a handsome plaque with a 5”x 7” horizontal photograph of the graduating class.
- Matriculation Sponsorship $5,000.00
- Helps offset the cost of temperament testing and full health examinations in preparation for professional training. A Matriculation Sponsor receives a 9”x 12”walnut piano finish plaque with a 4” x 6” photograph.
- Professional Training Sponsorship $10,000.00
- Sponsors the advanced training of one dog, including daily instruction, testing, field trips and supplies. The sponsor receives a glass engraved plaque with a 5” x 7” photograph of the sponsored dog.
- Follow-up Follow-up Sponsorship $25,000.00
- Offsets the cost associated with the ongoing follow-up support for one region’s graduate teams, ensuring their continued success. Follow-up sponsor will receive a 9”x 12”walnut piano finish plaque.
Purchase any of these awards at our website or mail your check payable to LPCCILPCCI
P.O. Box 3896
Santa Rosa, CA 95402-3896